Thank you for scheduling an appointment with ClearVision Eye Centers!
To expedite your upcoming visit, please complete the following check-list and bring the printed forms with you to your appointment.
1. Please fill out one of the following forms:
2. Please arrive at your appointment with the following items:
- All current insurance cards
- Photo I.D.
- List of current medications
- Any contact lenses or glasses to include sunglasses, computer glasses, reading glasses, and safety/occupational glasses
For your convenience, it would be our pleasure to schedule any family members next to your appointment on the schedule so you can arrive together. Please reach out to us to check for scheduling availability
ClearVision Eye Centers uses text messaging and email as primary forms of communication. Please populate these fields on your Health Information Forms so that we can inform you when your glasses are ready to pick up and remind you of future appointments. If you are a returning patient, we request that you update this information if it has changed since your last visit. These forms of communication are private and will not be shared with any entity outside of our company.
If you are unable to make your appointment for any reason, please provide us with at least 24 hours notice so that we can assist another patient with their vision and health needs.